CAMERA-READY PAPER AND COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
To prepare your paper for camera-ready submission, please refer to the Instructions below:
Camera-Ready Submission Instructions
Accepted papers will be published in the SMACD and PRIME 2021 Proceedings. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the VDE Publishing House and in IEEE Xplore®.
Camera-ready Submission Guidelines
The paper must meet the submission guidelines.
- The paper must meet the submission guidelines.
- Final Camera-Ready Papers must be in English.
- All papers must be converted to an unprotected pdf-file and uploaded electronically by 22 May 2021 at the easyChair paper submission site.
- The paper should not exceed 4 pages for regular papers and 6 pages for tutorial papers including pictures and graphs. Authors are asked to avoid advertising contents (commercials).
- At least one author should register for the conference by 22 May 2021 either for the category "Author Student registration" or "Regular full registration" to be included in the conference proceedings.
- The authors do not have to add the copyright clearance code on their paper, this will be done by the publishing house.
- Your paper has to fullfill the IEEE guidelines, best is to use the IEEE Conference Paper template: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The time slot for each presentation is 20 minutes for regular presentations (15 min. presentation and 5 minutes for Q&As).
- Session chairs have been instructed to rigorously enforce the schedule, i.e., to strictly limit the length of a presentation.
- Further information on the presentation guidelines (prerecorded, live,…) will be given.
Since the conference papers will be published by VDE publishing house and will be available in IEEE Xplore, the conditions described on the VDE Copyright Agreement (
Copyright agreemen) will apply. Please read this agreement carefully.
Authors declare consent to this regulation when submitting their final paper. A further IEEE Copyright Form is not necessary for publication in both VDE publishing house and IEEE Xplore.